Tuesday, May 1, 2007

MAY-DAY!

May first, often times referred to as "May Day" is today. How quaint? It actually kind of depresses me because I still haven't changed my calendar since march and have no real intentions of performing that time consuming task any day soon. Whatever, my cell phone/computer tells the date for me! pssht- Calendars are so archaic! And this is coming from me, a calendar expert (who remembers the "cove?"). The last time I looked at my calendar was to see when the next full moon was (my calendar is all about astrology, so naturally all it has is the days that the moon does something. Like be there).

The next full moon is tomorrow, by the way, which I found mildly ironic (for no reason) because I've been all into New Moon, by Elliott Smith. I guess it just proves that old habits die hard (or, you know, not at all). It's really just the kind of mediocre, "leave those recordings alone, money grubbing family", material that I only like because of my sentimental attachments to Elliott Smith. I shouldn't dis it though, since I've been listening to it quite a bit. So, if you share similar sentimental attachments, it's a cute (er, I mean, respectable?) album, although very similar to both Basement albums.

Oh well, there you go. A music blog. Impressive right? Wow- Let me expose you to music I've been listening to for the past four years! neat...Whatever, I compiled my list of my favorite 25 hip hop albums, but that was SO last week, so I figured this was about the same thing.

Elliott Smith: Big Decision

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait... did anyone actually call it the Cove besdies me?

I laughed out loud reading this. I Miss you.

Anonymous said...

If you wish for to grow your experience simply keep
visiting this site and be updated with the most recent gossip posted here.


My web site; what are symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis