Wednesday, June 6, 2007

JOOON

So far, June has been pretty alright.
I saw Arcade Fire on the first in Berkley. Derek composed a pretty astute and concise description of the show (however, he neglected to mention me- but whatever). I love shows like that because they make me feel like I actually am a "true fan" of something. Especially because I knew all the words and I could act all snobby to the douche bag who didn't know that it was a Neon Bible ("You know...like the title of the album.").

Also, my birthday was on the third and that was cute as long as I didn't think about it too much. I got a sewing machine, so I'll finally be able to give Kelsey hers back/make all my shitty bargain barn/yard sale purchases actually work.

Speaking of yard sales, Project Purr was pretty good this year (sunday) as was the "that white church in soquel" rummage sale (saturday). I got a photo album to put all my polaroid adventures in and many an ugly but cheep pair of sunglasses (because I really don't have enough).

So now that I'm back to smoking cigarettes, it's time to deprive myself of another substance I smoke on a some-what regular basis. Starting the 4th and ending... whenever-I-feel-like-it-but-not-for-a-while.

So far, june (and summer in general) has been not awful. I'm on the job hunt but that hasn't stopped me from going to awkward parties, letting video rental store hotties fall in love with me/give me free movie rentals, finding out the risks involved in wisdom teeth removal and receiving killer back rubs.

So, to be perfectly clear- my life is amazing and fabulous, you should be really jealous, my summer will be totally outstanding and if I didn't have a blog, you would probably be reading like a million bulletins a day on myspace about how fucking awesome my summer will undoubtedly be.

No comments: