Friday, June 8, 2007

Lets All Blog the Shit Out of This Song!!!!!!


So, I know it's everywhere, but I can't help it that I'm into this song. I think it's kind of making Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger even more played out and I'll be the first to tell you that Kanye is the white man's rapper, but, you know, I'm white, so that could explain it. Plus Daft Punk has a special place in my heart ("Woah, the street totally sounds the beginning of "Da Funk" right now") and I'm sad that I won't be seeing them this summer.

Kanye West- Stronger

Oh- and Lidia, the only reason I blog so much is cuz you never do!!!

1 comment:

brian said...

I cannot back this song, sorry.
It's not that he sampled daft punk
or even did a fairly crappy sample job at that
it's just that i find the song uninteresting.