Monday, August 13, 2007

You knew I had to!



It's here! Finally... But it was funnier when I thought he was taking himself more seriously. To know that he knows it's a joke kinda makes it less funny.

In other goings on, I have come to the sad and regretful realization that I look like (the original) Becky from Roseanne with my fake blonde hair. This is a tradgedy because Becky was always the lamest character and the most annoying. However! She did dress rather amazingly and white-trash-ish, so i guess that is a perk. Observe:

well... not very much in this picture (shockingly the only one I could really find), but if you watch any of the 4th season, the reslembelence is sadly striking.

Also- Im seriously obsessed with this blog, which i guess is fitting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats funny that you think you look like Becky, because you totaly looked like Darlene four or so years ago (remember the long black hair?). I say you dye it brown and get a bowl cut so you look like DJ...

--Jessica