Sunday, April 8, 2007

Prom-iscuous

Fuck. I hate “dressing up.” I guess it's fun at first, but that wears off so fast for me. I went to the Del Mar Prom last night. Let me tell you, I have never wanted to not be wearing a dress more than I did at around 2 last night. The only good part about my “attire” was that it didn't involve sleeves, so I could show off the one I made out of temporary tattoos. Come to think of it, that may have been the best part of the entire night. I can't really say anything about the bands that played because I was too busy either being unsupportive by chain smoking outside (which I know, makes me sound really cool) or making Nolan be in prom pictures with me (um, which turned out rather amazingly). And I can't say much for the movies because I didn't even stay till the end of the first one.

DMP was one of those nights where I had repeated moments of looking around and not knowing who the fuck all these people were and why the hell I was even there with them. And I'd met most of them before...



Okay, so when it comes to events that require a specific kind of apparel, there's only one thing I hate more than dressing up and that is people who don't. You are all pathetic and lame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats very interesting